Frequently Asked Questions
Posting an ad on the BazarPage is very simple and easy! Simply click the yellow “Post Ad” button and follow the instructions. If you are not already logged in or don’t have an account, you will need to create an account and log in before you can submit your ads.
Your ad has been reviewed and will go online.
If you have forgotten your bazarpage.com password, you can:
- go to the log-in page
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter your username or email in the input field and click on reset password.”
- You will receive an email containing a reset link.
- Click on this link
- Now create your new password
If you violate our posting rules, your ad will be rejected because all of your ads are manually reviewed. The rejection email will tell you what changes you need to make before the ad can be approved.
Bazaarpage.com provides paid features and services to assist consumers in marketing their ads, selling promoted things, and providing businesses a stronger online presence. These now include google AdSense ,Affiliate Program , sponsorship , Bazarpage.com membership Plan.
Ads published on BazarPage.com must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Verify that you are posting in the appropriate category.
- Never upload the same ad more than once or repost it within a week.
- Don’t post any images with watermarks.
We don’t allow ads that contain:
- an item or service that is illegal in Nepal.
- an item or service that is not located in Nepal.
- an invalid phone number or email address
- an unrealistic offer
- offensive language
- offensive pictures
- Text in the title or description that is unrelated to the advertised item or service.
- photos that do not match or properly represent the advertised item or service
- text in the first image (except logos and product codes).
- a generic item or service, such as a basic description of a corporation
- a URL link that is unrelated to the advertised item or service
- offers and requests for commodities or services in the same ad
- The same material as another ad, re-published within 7 days.
- multiple items in the same ad
- “Work from home” jobs
- fake products, knockoffs, or replica copies of a competitor’s product
- Furthermore, once the ad is published, the product or service described in the ad cannot be modified.
You only need to log in to the site’s Member Area once you’ve created an account. Once logged in, select ‘Post New Ad’ from the menu. You will next be prompted to select a category for your ads. Then fill out the form with your product’s description and pricing, and click the post button. Note: If you are unsure of your product category, please browse the items on our site to see if there is an existing product that would give you an idea of the category.
We require users to verify their phone numbers to improve posted ad quality and avoid fake/spam ad submissions. This is required; else, you will not be able to submit your ads.
Yes. After you have registered your account you can change your personal information whenever you want. You need to log in to your account and click on ‘Account Detail’ to change your data. For password change simply click on the check box it will show two text fields to change the password
If you are experiencing problems signing in to your account, please ensure that you have:
Sign up for an account.
On the log-in Dashboard, enter the proper email address and password.
Please contact us if you are still unable to access your account.
200 Ad products can be posted on bazarpage.com at no cost for the first time. When your free ad limit for the month has been used up, you have to sign up for a membership to post additional advertising.
Visit our Promote your ad page to discover everything there is to know about Top Ads. After selecting the “Promote ad” option on your advertisement, you may also select “Learn more” beneath the Top Ad option.
If your top ads don’t appear, this means there are more top ads available than there are top ad spots. Each Top Ad in this situation has an equal chance of appearing. Each Top Ad in this situation has an equal chance of appearing.
- Unlimited Customers online catalog to effectively reach out to consumers.
- A low-cost way of advertising your goods and services.
- Your command center.
- You have complete control over ads from here.
- Upload an image for your ad to convey visual information.
- You should update your contact information when needed.
- Leave comments on other users’ ads and contact them via email.
- Add, edit, and delete your ads quickly and easily.
- Track ads traffic and hits to see how your items affect customers.
- A 24-hour market for your products and services.