How to stay Safe On Bazarpage.com
At BazarPage, we are completely dedicated to ensuring that all safety measures for the convenience of our valued clients may be found here.
General safety tips
Keep things local.
- Don’t pay in advance and check the item first, then meet the seller in person to avoid scams. For 100% buyer protection, use (delivery provider name) to avoid scams.
While applying for a job
- Before applying, do your research about the job and the employer. Before meeting the employer in person, do not give out any personal details. Avoid visiting to remote locations for interviews
Exchanging items and payments
- Buyers: do not make any payments until you have received the item.
- Sellers: do not ship an item until you have received payment.
Make use of common sense.
- Anything that seems too good to be true, such as unreasonably low pricing or promises of quick money should be avoided.
Secure Your Bank Accounts
- Online banking is very beneficial for marketers, but you must secure your password and other login information to prevent hackers from accessing your accounts. Personal or financial information should never be shared. Any information that might be abused, such as bank account information, eBay, PayPal, and other information.
To keep an eye on scams and frauds.
Fake payment services
- There are a growing number of fraudulent services. For your protection, we recommend you only use ( Bank name ) for your secure transactions. Use those services which are 100% safe and secure otherwise avoid using online payment service which is less secure. We make sure BazarPage does not offer any form of protection in payment services.
Fake information requests
- Scammers use email or text messages to trick you into giving them your personal information. They may try to steal your personal information. To protect you from phishing attacks do not open any links. BazarPage never sends emails requesting your personal information.
Fake fee requests
- Did you get a text message about extra fees to buy or sell the items (services)? BazarPage never requires import and brokerage fees. It’s a scam.
Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram
- Don’t fall victim. Many scams are run through MoneyGram and western union. These are not meant for transactions between strangers. We strictly advise users don’t use them.
Reporting a safety issue
Victim of scam
- If you have fallen victim to a scam, make sure you report it. Scammers are clever and ruthless, and they’ll do anything to get hold of your details. Never send money to someone you don’t know or trust
How Do We Protect Your Information
- We implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Every day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM